‘Tis the season of luxe textures, rich colors, and warm fabrics – so I decided to pick out some of my Fall bags that I’ve had my eye on and share them with you all. Most of them are simplistic and classic, which is usually what I look for in a good investment piece, and some can even work for year round wear! #bonus So without further adieu, I give you: the Fall Bag Roundup.
FALL BAG ROUNDUP
1. Leopard Calf Hair Clutch – Animal print is one of those things where you either love it or hate it – but either way you’ve got an opinion. I personally used to hate all things animal print, until I came to my senses and realized that leopard can actually act as a great neutral. Needless to say, my opinion has changed on the matter – because I’m gonna need this clutch like yesterday.
2. Isti Emerald Velvet Clutch – There’s not much to say about this little purse other than I love everything about it. Size, shape, tassels, color options – I can see this being a perfect staple for some upcoming Holiday glam.
3. Round Straw Bag with Leather Straps – This little straw number is something I’ve had my eye on for a while now, and while it may initially seem like a Summer bag, it’s neutral color and warm leather straps make it inviting for Fall and beyond as well. Paired with a chunky knit sweater and some statement earrings? Sign me up.
4. Meli Melo Drawstring Bag – You can’t really go wrong with a bucket bag, especially when it’s in a simple yet pretty camel suede like this one. Bonus points for the fact that it can carry a lot. (*raise your hand if your purse has too much stuff in it at any given time*)
5. Green Bucket Bag – I love this more modernized and streamlined take on a bucket bag – which it basically is, just substitute the drawstring for a zipper. This pretty emerald color is perfect for when you’re looking for a nice pop of jewel tones.
6. Madewell Crossbody Bag – Alright, this right here might be my favorite on the list so far – maybe just because I’ve been seriously lusting after a simple crossbody bag with a chain strap, and this fits that bill perfectly. It also doesn’t hurt that I’m a huge Madewell fan. No bells, no whistles, just a perfectly simple bag that will go with just about everything.
7. Crossbody Belt Bag – Okay y’all, the fanny pack is weirdly back in a big way and I’m honestly not mad about it – especially given the fact that I definitely had 2 (okay, 3) gold fanny packs that I was religiously devoted to in college. Trendsetting at it’s finest, #amirite?
8. Yellow Floral Clare V. Clutch – Who says florals are just for Summer? Throw that rule in the dumpster, because clearly this floral Clare V. clutch is proving them dead wrong. And if for some reason you aren’t crazy about this pattern / color combo, they have about a million more options here. Clare V. is one of my all-time favorite bag designers – she sticks to a simplistic French aesthetic, but still knows how to keep it fun.
Which is your favorite Fall bag? Do you have a purse you’ve had your eye on for the season? Drop a link below!