Alright, so I know that it’s the end of December and the holidays are honestly almost over. But it’s been on my list to write this post since I shot these photos a few weeks ago, and I’ll be damned if I was gonna let them go to waste! (#persist) That being said, let’s talk about 3 ways to wear sparkle for the holidays! Or ya know, just any time of year. Because honestly I’d probably wear sequins every day of my life if you guys wouldn’t judge me for it. (New 2019 goal, perhaps? 😏 )
Now I know some of y’all are extra like me, and are like – umm the only way to wear sparkle is to cover your body with it entirely. Obviously. But for those of you who are more reserved, or ya know, just normal – I’ve got you covered too girl! Scroll below for 3 different ways to wear your sparkle, and for lots of outfit links and inspo as well.
‘Tis the season of luxe textures, rich colors, and warm fabrics – so I decided to pick out some of my Fall bags that I’ve had my eye on and share them with you all. Most of them are simplistic and classic, which is usually what I look for in a good investment piece, and some can even work for year round wear! #bonus So without further adieu, I give you: the Fall Bag Roundup.
FALL BAG ROUNDUP
1. Leopard Calf Hair Clutch – Animal print is one of those things where you either love it or hate it – but either way you’ve got an opinion. I personally used to hate all things animal print, until I came to my senses and realized that leopard can actually act as a great neutral. Needless to say, my opinion has changed on the matter – because I’m gonna need this clutch like yesterday.
2. Isti Emerald Velvet Clutch – There’s not much to say about this little purse other than I love everything about it. Size, shape, tassels, color options – I can see this being a perfect staple for some upcoming Holiday glam.
3. Round Straw Bag with Leather Straps – This little straw number is something I’ve had my eye on for a while now, and while it may initially seem like a Summer bag, it’s neutral color and warm leather straps make it inviting for Fall and beyond as well. Paired with a chunky knit sweater and some statement earrings? Sign me up.
4. Meli Melo Drawstring Bag – You can’t really go wrong with a bucket bag, especially when it’s in a simple yet pretty camel suede like this one. Bonus points for the fact that it can carry a lot. (*raise your hand if your purse has too much stuff in it at any given time*)
5. Green Bucket Bag – I love this more modernized and streamlined take on a bucket bag – which it basically is, just substitute the drawstring for a zipper. This pretty emerald color is perfect for when you’re looking for a nice pop of jewel tones.
6. Madewell Crossbody Bag – Alright, this right here might be my favorite on the list so far – maybe just because I’ve been seriously lusting after a simple crossbody bag with a chain strap, and this fits that bill perfectly. It also doesn’t hurt that I’m a huge Madewell fan. No bells, no whistles, just a perfectly simple bag that will go with just about everything.
7. Crossbody Belt Bag – Okay y’all, the fanny pack is weirdly back in a big way and I’m honestly not mad about it – especially given the fact that I definitely had 2 (okay, 3) gold fanny packs that I was religiously devoted to in college. Trendsetting at it’s finest, #amirite?
8. Yellow Floral Clare V. Clutch – Who says florals are just for Summer? Throw that rule in the dumpster, because clearly this floral Clare V. clutch is proving them dead wrong. And if for some reason you aren’t crazy about this pattern / color combo, they have about a million more options here. Clare V. is one of my all-time favorite bag designers – she sticks to a simplistic French aesthetic, but still knows how to keep it fun.
Which is your favorite Fall bag? Do you have a purse you’ve had your eye on for the season? Drop a link below!
Ah, la vie en rose. Who doesn’t know (and love) that old classic? I may or may not have listened to it the whole time I wrote this post (definitely did). I know that technically “la vie en rose” translates to life in pink, but we’re gonna take the “rose” portion a little more on the literal side today, because let me tell ya – the fact that embroidery has come back in a big way this year has got me pumped. I used to be the queen of all things floral when I worked at Anthro during my college days, and I’m pleased to say that this ever-growing embroidery trend has allowed to find my love for them once again. Embroidery is great because it’s such an easy way to add a special little pop to even the most simple of outfits like mine – and who doesn’t love a little extra something special?
Exhibit A, below. You have what would otherwise be a pretty normal denim jacket – except now there’s a bunch of rose embroidery on it! Automatically cooler? Probably. It goes from a staple to a statement. Same goes for pretty much all of the products I’ve linked to directly below – they’re all pretty standard staple piece across the board, until you factor in the rose appliqué. Now they’re your new favorite go-to pieces to spice up an otherwise bland outfit – see how that works there? 😉
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you click on a product link, I may receive compensation. This compensation comes at no cost to you, and I will only ever recommend products that I trust, have used, or would use myself. :)
the Gracest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.